Your local Certified GM Auto Body Shop!
Certified by General Motors for collision repair service, Delta Collision Center in Matawan, New Jersey is trained to repair your GM car, SUV or truck with safety as our #1 priority. Our GM certification means that we are equipped and trained to maintain GM standards for safety, reliability and durability in our repairs.
We know that your vehicle is an investment which is why we have invested in training from General Motors for your Chevy, Buick, GMC, or Cadillac.
Did you know that most insurance companies will limit the compensation for auto body repairs if aftermarket parts are used?
That is why our certified collision repair technicians at Delta Collision Center use only authentic GM parts. Our guarantee of using Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) parts is part of our commitment to repair quality and safety.
Using anything but genuine GM parts could cause your vehicle not to perform properly in a future accident.
You have a choice for auto body and collision repair and we hope you call the GM specialists at Delta Collision Center!
Our Certified GM Auto Body Service facility is inspected annually and checks to make sure Delta Collision Center is:
- Current on continuing education for our technicians through I-CAR
- Using most current GM repair protocols for cars, trucks and SUVs
- Using proper tools and equipment to properly repair your GM vehicle
- Maintaining a clean, professional shop and customer service area
- Surveying our customers after the repair process for satisfaction and ways to improve our services
Serving Matawan, Holmdel, Marlboro, Middletown, Parlin, Sayreville, Colt’s Neck,East Brunswick, Manalapan, Aberdeen, Keyport, Morganville andOld Bridge