FCA Certified Collision Dodge Jeep Chrysler Body Shop
Delta Collision Center is pleased to be a part of the FCA Certified Collision Care Program. This extension of the Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) group trains collision center technicians on the most current, proper, and safe methods of repairing Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Jeep, and Ram vehicles after an accident.
Our facility is inspected annually for quality assurance and the original manufacturer’s standards to ensure we can continue to be your Dodge Jeep Chrysler Body Shop. Delta Collision Center is committed to maintaining this certification as an investment in our technicians and your vehicle’s safety, durability, and value. Please stop in or give us a call to see why we are above the rest in quality and responsibility to our customers.
Our facility is inspected annually by the FCA Certified Collision Care Program to ensure we continue being your Dodge Jeep Chrysler body shop:
- Up-to-date technician education through the I-CAR program
- Using most current repair protocols directly made for Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Jeep, and Ram vehicles
- Using proper tools and equipment to repair your vehicle properly
- Using Original Equipment Manufacturer(OEM)parts
- Maintaining a high level of shop cleanliness, professional atmosphere, and I-CAR Gold status
- Surveying our customers after the repair process for satisfaction and ways to improve our services
Serving Matawan, Parlin, East Brunswick, Colt’s Neck, Holmdel, Middletown, Marlboro, Sayreville, Manalapan, Aberdeen, Morganville, Keyport, and Old Bridge