Looking for the best Subaru Certified Collision Repair shop?
Delta Collision is a proud partner of the Subaru Certified collision repair network. Subaru builds some of the safest and most reliable vehicles on the road today. Choosing where to have your Subaru repaired after an accident or experiencing collision damage can make all the difference!
Why Choose a Subaru Certified Body Shop?
Subaru vehicles have some of the most advanced safety equipment and driver-assist technology. This technology helps either avoid an accident altogether or provides maximum safety for all vehicle occupants should an accident occur.
Our ability to repair these critical safety systems will give you peace of mind that your Subaru is safe to drive again and provide proper safety should another situation ever arise. And, using a certified body shop can help maintain your vehicles value, structural integrity, and appearance.
We have invested in upgrading our tools, equipment, and making sure our technicians are expertly trained on every aspect of the collision repair guidelines from Subaru so we can get your vehicle back to its original factory-built standards.
Benefits of Using a Subaru Certified Collision Repair Shop:
- Use of Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Subaru Parts.
- Lifetime Warranty on All Repairs
- Equipped with Advanced Technology for Proper Safety System Repair
- Unlimited Access to Subaru Vehicle Information
- Maintain Original Factory Warranty
- I-CAR Certified Repair Technicians
- Specific Training designed by Subaru engineers and administered through I-CAR
- Required to have the latest in Subaru technology, tools, and equipment
- Must be committed to repairing your Subaru to factory specifications
- Safety Standards both inside the shop and quality of work
We are one of the select few nationwide shops that are part of the Subaru certified auto body repair program and is a testament to our dedication to providing the highest quality auto body repairs! Plus, we want you to enjoy driving your vehicle for years to come – even after an accident.
Vehicle technology is changing at a rapid pace. New materials, safety systems, and complex parts are being introduced frequently, and our partnership with Subaru ensures we have the latest and most up-to-date information and training to repair it the way it was originally built.