Delta Collision Center – FCA Certified Collision Care Program for Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Jeep, and Ram Vehicles
Delta Collision Center is pleased to be a part of the FCA Certified Collision Care Program. This extension of the Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) group trains collision center technicians on the most current, proper and safe methods of repairing Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Jeep, and Ram vehicles after an accident.
Every year, our facility is inspected for quality assurance and original manufacturer’s standards and Delta Collision Center is committed to maintaining this certification as an investment in our technicians and the safety, durability, and value of your vehicle. Please stop in or give us a call to see why we are above the rest in quality and responsibility to our customers.
Our facility is inspected annually by the FCA Certified Collision Care Program to make sure Delta Collision Center is:
- Up-to-date technician education through the I-CAR program
- Using most current repair protocols directly made for Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Jeep, and Ram vehicles
- Using proper tools and equipment to properly repair your vehicle
- Using Original Equipment Manufacturer(OEM)parts
- Maintaining a high-level of shop cleanliness, professional atmosphere, and I-CAR Gold status
- Surveying our customers after the repair process for satisfaction and ways to improve our services
Serving Matawan, Parlin, East Brunswick, Colt’s Neck, Holmdel, Middletown, Marlboro, Sayreville, Manalapan, Aberdeen, Morganville, Keyport and Old Bridge