Delta Collision Center – FCA Certified Collision Care Program for Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Jeep and Ram Vehicles
Delta Collision Center is pleased to be a part of the FCA Certified Collision Care Program. This extension of the Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) group trains collision center technicians on the most current, proper and safe methods of repairing Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Jeep and Ram vehicles after an accident.
Every year, our facility is inspected for quality assurance and original manufacturer’s standards and Delta Collision Center is committed to maintaining this certifications as an investment in our technicians and the safety, durability and value of your vehicle. Please stop in or give us a call to see why we are above the rest in quality and responsibility to our customers.
Our facility is inspected annually to by the FCA Certified Collision Care Program to make sure Delta Collision Center is:
- Up-to-date technician education through the I-CAR program
- Using most current repair protocolsdirectly made forChrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Jeep and Ram vehicles
- Using proper tools and equipment to properly repair your vehicle
- Encouraging the use of Original Equipment Manufacturer(OEM)parts
- Maintaining a high-level of shop cleanliness, professional atmosphere and I-CAR Gold status
- Surveying our customers after the repair process for satisfaction and ways to improve our services
Serving Matawan,Parlin, East Brunswick, Colt’s Neck,Holmdel,Middletown,MarlboroSayreville,Manalapan,Aberdeen,Morganville, KeyportandOld Bridge